Ivan Mena-Tinoco is a multidisciplinary director and writer based in Los Angeles known for pushing the boundaries of storytelling with a revolutionary approach to any project, creating and directing memorable commercials, award winning short films and music videos, live fashion shows, creating compelling imagery for theatre all over the World, from Europe and the Middle East to Asia and the U.S.
- Through the Breaking Glass” (Original Title: “A través del espejo”)
- • Honorable Mention of the Jury Palm Springs ShortFest 2014.
- • Best ShortFilm International Film Festival Manhattan (U.S.).
- • Jury Award USA Film Festival 2015 (U.S.).
- • Best Fantasy Short Award Here Be Dragons Film Festival (UK).
- • Honorable Mention of the Jury Porto7 2014.
- • Best Film 2015 “Film Makers of the Year” (Indonesia).
- • Best Foreing Short California International Shorts Festival 2015 (U.S).
- • Award of Outstanding Excellence International Film Festival for Documentary, Short and Comedy (Indonesia).
- • Best Editing Filmmaker International Film Festival (Spain).
- “Inside” Vodafone / BlackBerry 3D Commercial
- • Best 3D Commercial at 3D Film Festival Hollywood.
- “Corrupted Scene Behind the Stage” Music Video
- • Best Music Video at Canada International Film Festival.
- • Best Director, Best Production Design, Best Visual Effects & Award of Excellence at The Los Angeles Movie Awards.
- • Best Music Video at Los Angeles Film & Script Festival.
- • Best Music Video, Best Director and Best Production Design at the Los Angeles Reel Film Festival.
- • Best Production Design and Third Place in Best Music Video at The Los Angeles International Film Festival.
- “Fine for Me” Music Video
- • “European Quarterly Technical Awards” nominee for best music video. Sponsored by Kodack and Pinewood Studios. London.
- • “Lemon Pop Festival” nominee best music video. “At the end of the corridor” Shortfilm